Saturday, September 11, 2010

Free Brent Corrigan Vidios

heirlooms

Good morning my friends, my Mom has recently under the terms of my beloved grandmother, who died last year, found this wonderful coffee grinder. I can still clearly remember that this was at my grandmother in the hall on a box and each child that came to visit, has at first a victory lap at the coffee mill turned. I find them so beautiful and is such a great memory of my grandma, I do not know just exactly what they will get pride of place in my apartment - I can just not decide - as most g.
the way, is my iris that I am sooo proud. I did it last year, I think in the spring, planted - only a small onion. As more and more green stalk got out, but not even a rudimentary flower, I had almost given up. Now she has started to bloom in the cool September and how beautiful. Let's see if it gives me even more flowers. your
  • heart Light Petra

PS: Yesterday I was strolling in a long time even on the island of Lindau, I love this old town flair at the beautiful Lake Constance, were also at the pottery market, really beautiful stuff, but very expensive and I had me a bit what to expect different - namely, clay colored artist estates, but these were all beautiful glazed handebemalt or even beautiful, but I prefer it in kind. But for a really beautiful warm autumn day, I can only recommend a trip to Lindau, I love this beautiful city is easy and you can stroll there so beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment