Sunday, December 12, 2010

Statement Of Confidentiality For Fax Cover Sheet

Winter-/Weihnachtsdeko

Hello my friends, finally I too may come again to post it. Although night had service, but am actually quite fit, I will step down in the afternoon for an hour. But now I want to show my Winter-/Weihnachtsdeko, have still not done everything (? Or bad), but it is slow - good things take time. Yesterday I was on the harbor in Lindau Christmas, is that a small but beautiful Christmas market. Lindau also simply has a special flair for me, I love the island, just relaxing by the Streets or take a stroll in the harbor for a walk. But the images of my current decoration.
The entrance ziehrt a Christmas Rose (my first - I hope it grows and grows) and a rusty snow man (I like these right now decorations sooo good).
Then we come into the common hallway, just got back now by the way very nice looking forward neighbors - below you see our common decoration.
my doorstep ziehr snow balls and stars that I bought two years ago at the Christmas market in Vienna Schoenbrunn - after one of the most beautiful in my opinion.
My Bardeko with my achievement from yesterday's Christmas market Lindau (up to the book).
My decoration on the coffee table ... the angel had left yesterday I got paid from my Mum - the angel is from my holidays Madeira a few years ago. The candles from beeswax I have wonderful world of the shop and the smell sooo.
And last but not least my decoration in the dining room area ...
I wish you and your families a wonderful third Advent Sunday, enjoy the time and take yourself above all the time ... send you all a trigger. Sincerely your
  • Petra

0 comments:

Post a Comment