Monday, August 2, 2010

How To Change Number Lock Of Vip Suitcase

New family member

My parents got a kitten from the friend of my brother ... the little girl is sooo cute. Here are a few pictures of the little ones, with proposals for the way we are very grateful. In our family, or is it already in my parents' house the dog Cora and the black puss Molly. Well this is very important of course also my puss Snoopy in my own home, by the way, has much resemblance to the little ones. I wish you a wonderful sunny day.
  • Sincerely your Petra

PS: The little one is quicker than a sack full of fleas, he needs to be pretty on the ball and finds the best hiding places, outdoors prefer under cars. Therefore we have for the time being, if it is outside on a leash, so they are not immediately cuts off - we do after all keep even longer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment