Monday, August 16, 2010

Listen Pink Panther Song

Welcome to Wochenkritik.blogspot.com

going on this blog, I deal with issues that I find interesting, and incredibly moving. I have already undergone many divisions in my life and am currently in the 'search' for the perfect place that fills me both personally and professionally. My interests crystallize more and more. In the last time I was aware of the significant role of political, media, business, culture and sport play in my life.

In this newly created blog, I try to explain issues objectively treat / (knowledge is subjective), so you can make your own opinion. There is nothing worse than not to have their own opinion. referenced www.schwarzwiemilch.de , Indians are a student in his thesis dealt with the topic of "influence of media": This is also equal to the website. The difficulty will certainly lie in the objectivity, because of course I'm biased and I've already formed my own opinions about the topics I will write about.

I still hope I can give you a few topics that interested me even closer to them and make palatable. In this sense I wish you much fun on my blog and look forward to your posts of course.

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment