Saturday, January 8, 2011

1989 Yamaha Phazer Performance

A new year has begun

so far I'm not even come to love all the people who got to know me here and their Families a happy and healthy new year wish above all. I hope you are all had a great start and have started the day in the new year good for you. Somehow I run the time these days really like this, even Christmas, New Year came to me almost too fast / passed - are you now and then, too? The next days I will therefore spend my Christmas and my first Christmas tree (sadness grips me) in the new home to adopt - at the moment but I have still no ideas for subsequent decoration - I think that comes on short notice (then you'll have back photos) .
  • Sincerely your Petra
Take 12 months, they brush clean of jealousy, bitterness, greed, pedantry and dissect it in 30 or 31 parts, so that the supply is sufficient for one year. Every day is done separately from work and 2 parts 1 part joy and humor. Add in 3 tablespoons of optimism, 1 teaspoon of tolerance, a grain of irony and a pinch bar. Then the mass with much love is poured. The finished dish is adorned with bouquets of small attentions, and serve it every day with joy.
Katharina Elisabeth Goethe (1731-1808), dam by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

0 comments:

Post a Comment