Friday, January 21, 2011

Blueprint, Toothpick Bridge

surround sound system for the video editing suite



A good image control you have on the by now full HD-capable displays.
These provide only a very modest tone. This is not surprising, because the built-in speakers are usually only 30-10 watts.

The playback volume is then in the audio mix not so loud, resulting in the mixing ratio is different at a later large-screen projection with a sound amplification system, as it has meant to be.

I think for a high resolution, sharp picture in 16:9 is also a good tone and this must be well controlled.

offer since then so-called "near-field speakers, so speakers are positioned fairly close to the cutter

However, I opted for another solution.

are on my video editing suite, among other things, two Casablanca editing system, a PC and a digital satellite Reseiver.

The audio outputs on the PC are usually equipped with a 3.5 mm jack provided, the Casablanca editing system previously had the opportunity to sound from RCA jacks tap off and the satellite Reseiver had an optical S / PIDF output.

is a result of this many connection requests it difficult to consider all audio outputs so that we can bring all the audio signals to an amplifier system.

but all devices have an optical output, so we can resolve this problem. On the Internet I found

the best solution for me:

The Surround Sound System HT-IS 100 from Sony. In my video review I put it in more detail.

Further information:

http://www.sony.de/product/hcs-cinema-surround-kit/ht-is100

Additional Information:

For My research on this home theater system, I found the reviews were very bad. But that is only partly true.

The system is perhaps not very good for what it should be. A multi-channel sound system for the living room. But in my edit suite I do not want to miss it, I can hereby also my surround sound setting optimal control.

In our own thing on this blog page appears

Every week at this point, a new post from me. Since you can quickly lose the overview.
prevent this from happening here, I give you a hint:
this page, scroll to the bottom. Then you see on the left side "Subscribe".
(That you can do like, I'm happy about it!)
right beside it is " Post's nuclear . Click on it here. It opens another window. Here you can sort and filter my blog posts by topic. Try it!

All data without guarantee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment