Monday, October 11, 2010

Pokemon Gold Cheats Emulator

I am Back ...

a lovely holiday in the Algarve . Together with my mom I'm there before the winter still really nice sun tanked. Of course, we have also seen a lot, a total of four days with our rental car along the coast road, once we have provided even went to Spain-Andalusia and landed in a wonderfully beautiful little town.
approaching Faro with stunning views
led our first road course to the beach:
salt harvesting in the natural park Ria Formosa:
hearted small town in Andalusia, where we hinverschlug of Chance: The earlier called end of the world - before America was discovered: brave fisherman on the steep slopes: And I say you it was so beautiful painted plate , bowls, ect and especially pottery, unfortunately, was my Cases not big enough ... for everything that would please me.
But some nice things I was thinking but still somehow taken away and placed in my luggage unbreakable ... but this next time with even some nice photos of the cliffs and the sea.
Sincerely your Petra

0 comments:

Post a Comment