Sunday, October 17, 2010

Where To Buy Nutramax Dog Food

Algarve Part II

Good morning dear ones, as now promised again some pictures from my holiday on the Algarve and of course my souvenirs. It was a wonderful holiday and I could really relax there, unfortunately, the holiday always goes in a flash - and if we pass but only the working ever so quickly.

A true artist tiles, which we were allowed a little look over the shoulder.
Schnuckliges small coffee midst of the rocks in a beautiful bay.
The impressive cliffs of the Algarve rock.
And last but not least my achievements, there were so many wonderful things - taken I've finally two miniature replicas of fireplaces (the Algarve is famous for its beautiful fireplaces - on every house there are two or three - one for the bread oven , wood stove, ect ), the Fleur de Sal (sea salt - loves the best in my opinion), honey (gift for my colleagues in the honey over all and it all tasted) and a mini olive dish :

Oh, if my suitcase would have been just a little larger and there were no luggage restrictions ... sigh.

I must apologize for the way you think right now no time to post let alone your great content comment ... but I promise these things to catch up soon. The workday 've just again - as they say.

  • Sincerely your Petra

0 comments:

Post a Comment