Thursday, November 4, 2010

Linsey dawn mckenzie blog

growth in the garden

Hello loved ones, I have a new addition last week in my garden, and indeed a cherry and an apple tree. Unfortunately it takes two to three years until they bear fruit, but of course I can not wait again. Above all, I'm looking forward to the cherry blossom front of my terrace. The cherry trees
:
The apple tree:
has Exactly one year for me started a very difficult time, two people that I have means a lot, made me very hurt. And that's not all I was out on the whole well still pretty sick - but how they say time heals all wounds. A good friend said to me that the emotional pain is more serious than any physical ... However, much comfort and many dear people I have brought this difficult time behind me - thank you to all who were there for me.
And now, something that delights the soul ... probably the last flowers in the garden for this year:
Sincerely your Petra

0 comments:

Post a Comment