Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wood Stove Basement Installation

patios visitors

Hello my friends, much to the chagrin of my cat Snoopy, we have a new patio visitors. After this young hedgehog has appeared, my cat immediately cleared his feeding place and made the little place - obviously he had it too many spikes. I found the little one totally cute and I immediately brought my camera, but it took forever before I could photograph him - as he has, of course, immediately rolled together. With a bit of food I could get him but then still open out. Meanwhile, the boy was looking for hopefully a warm place for the winter, so far, he has appeared at least no longer. I wish you a beautiful tomorrow for the first advent in the company of your families.
  • Sincerely your Petra

0 comments:

Post a Comment