Friday, March 4, 2011

Ap Bio Lab Eight Population Genetics

[day] bloggers at work

Good morning dear ones :-)

Since a while haunted by two tags, the bloggers world, asking about the blog space and after Blog way. Since I actually both almost amounts to the same, I take it easy for you together.

finds the majority of my work instead of at my desk who has been blogging continuously various decorative subtenant . Varnishes, lipsticks, eyeshadow, gloss - everything what I write. Besides the products, I have a few other tools. These include: A window with daylight , a bathroom with water , many many kitchen towels, cotton pads , AMU and nail polish remover a camera (Pentax Optio M40) good humor and a lot fun of writing ;-) Without these components, I would sometimes be in a fix pretty.

has spread, if not it time for the total chaos on my desk, individual things are sorted by product group, so I can post my bearings technically better.

But now to the pictures (Personal items such as photos, texts, etc. I have been defaced):


1: To see left her Luanna that currently carry the shapely model gray sock ", since they do not want to let their surgical threads alone.
to rights there is then the category " facial products. Blushers, makeup, powder, creams, etc. From this category, there will be good to all, a review.

In the foreground you can imagine then my very old keyboard. It is gray clunky, Sun loud that my friend typing the television hardly understand and yet I would not trade it . Do not ask me why, but I am on this high, old keys best . Leave
is also here the connection for my camera to pull the images quickly to the PC. I prefer the way, only the pictures to make , then write the text to and then combine the two :-)


Image 2 : yard you take a look to the left, you hit on the category " eye products." Whether contact lenses, eye liner, eye liner, eye shadow or mascara. Here is something from all that which I also mostly would imagine. Some had even been on it and only needs to be sorted into the helmet.

In background and left you can see also some nail products of P2, Essence and Catrice . Here, I am sure that I will not imagine anything personally. Because some things are for my type of nail or skin color not suitable and distributed in the hope that the new owner tells me his experience.


3: the left half of my desk is cluttered principle. In the background you can imagine three subjects, in which lie next to school supplies product information, flyers, samples and a box of things raffle.

front of it is then the absolute overkill product from the categories nail care products and lip-deco . This series has at most, since the individual reviews and swatches take more time than, say, wants to eye shadow, blush & Co.

For as a coating applied not only yes, but also to his Durability tested and there may be such a test ever take 3-7 days .
In lip products, the play lips but especially now in winter often had bad times and so brittle, that had every Swatch would have been a disaster.



you see that blogging with a lot of work, perseverance - but also love is connected. I would be the last missing, I would not do it. Because while it may sound selfish: I blog because it is a my hobbies and I had fun trying out new things and to share with you . I blog not out of duty and be it that I even a sponsored product far been made and would rather prefer things in which I enjoy.


I hope you liked the "little" look at my blog space and you can imagine better how much time does this hobby and how much fun it can nevertheless ;-)


Greetings
Jadeblüte

0 comments:

Post a Comment