Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How To Impress A Brazilian Chick

stamp fever


Hi everyone!

In March, Stampin Up! a great offer for you!
's pick you gain up to 30% discount !
There are great things. My "stamp newcomers" I must stress
to the wheels!

Click to see the pictures right in the blog bar
on the stamp fever banner or simply here!
The page numbers refer to the Idea Book & Catalog 2010 - 2011.

Those in a hurry may participate in the next bulk order on 03/06/2011 participate
(Porto then, as always, me).

Otherwise, you may like the next workshop on 26/03/2011 come to me, touch
the offers "live" and place your order then.

New from 01.04. valid Mini Catalog has arrived on Saturday with me.
I tell you: real Sahneteilchen here! :-) Surprise
let you.
If you want to pre-order a catalog please send me an email.
You did it on time at 01.04. in the mailbox.
is very curious for the opportunity at the next workshop
ever to take a peek! ;-)

So, today was a lot of advertising.
will Tonight I'll see that I added a few colorful
gewerkelt get pictures for you!

you let it go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment