Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Upper Wisdom Tooth Cavity

If I could have wished for something ...

... would be definitely MORE TIME!
runs me right now that is the only way of it and I just can not enough!
But you can certainly sing a song of. :-)

In recent days I saw the desk only in passing scurrying
. The result was one or the other "THANK YOU".
why I show You today, my weekly favorite stamp:


The good part is often overlooked. I noticed it only after six months of new
SU collection. So that if one has only set in the head.
He is really great!


Ruck-Zuck with the SU markers or ink pads, colored cardstock
chosen glued ... done!
you I find it especially two-tone (great effect).
Therefore, the markers are suitable super!

Hüftgold also does not box himself so great
and will hopefully tomorrow my colleagues a bit happy!

Tomorrow night I shall make but definitely more than to say THANK YOU.
The little motivation, so please immediately contact the desk!
bring And also like a little time! :-)

Sleep well my dears!
And before I forget:

Welcome ANJA!
Nice that you are about!

0 comments:

Post a Comment