Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Babyshower Wording For A Candyland Theme

[NOTD foray +] And again a new range

Good morning dear ones :-)

I really was not himself for weeks in the dm, because I spent most time at home or at the doctor spend. The more beautiful it was when my friend called me yesterday and said :

. Is you, here is a new LE from P2 of what you want? "
" What, what, new LE? Does the Me, Myself and I? "
" Yes, exactly, what? "
" Phew, Eh, yes, surprising me! "

maybe you remember my "shopping list from the new range, which was pretty empty ;-) But so completely did nothing then yes you will not.

He finally did come home and brought the following items with (a few of the parts I've also still with him to the doctor, but I simply summarize):

Essence Muse Marilyn Gloss
Essence Roy's Red Gloss
P2 Unter den Linden
P2 Walk of Fame
P2 Paparazzi Star
P2 Society Girl

Essence Glisten up! (In for 95 cents Clearance)
P2 Golden Rush
P2 Forever

P2 Day Dream
P2 Afternoon Break
Nivea Blue Desire (for 95 cents on sale)
P2 Moonlight Glam
Nivea Hypnotic Black (Also for 95 cents)


By itself, I would probably paint the golden crackling not taken, as I generally do not like crackling like. To me, these plans are just distracting from the feeling and the lens is not particularly appealing.
But Golden Rush has really swayed me ;-) The small but distinct difference is that is that Golden Rush apply very thin is, glitter and shimmer particles in it and therefore great fits into the overall picture.
My nails may look a bit now after Christmas, I had as a primer or " Thunderbird " by China Glaze it, but I like it. Reminds me a little gold leaf :-)

there by your side, a special review request? I am the individual Imagine all products anyway, but I would like to focus on one first ;-)
And what do you think of the Golden Crackling paint? Just as ugly as the other, or entirely acceptable?

Greetings
Jadeblüte

0 comments:

Post a Comment