Wednesday, February 2, 2011

60th Birthday Speech For Dad

[Review + Swatches] The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer aka Led

Hello dear ones,

after a brief review of abstinence, I would like you today and tomorrow, the last two The show Balm products I at Brands4Friends bought. Next, it's back to my "subject": the drugstore brands
:-) The whole range of changes as some exciting things coming our way and of course I would like this then you also share with
also. AMU follows another with the eye shadow "Rich Mars" of P2, and a few more colorful that will tune up to the spring. Overall, I would just say that you can let us surprise you, expect you back with more posts ;-)

Now to the said The-Balm-Review, which this time the Highlighter "Mary-Lou Manizer Led aka the " dedicated. Since he is currently at two online stores, I know, is sold out, you can get it up to date on leading Douglas gate. Otherwise I give too happy to know if he is available again.

price and purchase:
8.5 g

:
€ 19.50 at Kosmetik4less (currently sold out)
€ 19.99 at
Shades-of-Pink
(currently out of stock)
Content
color: The highlighter, which is located in a really chic, silver box with sweet motive is farbend champagne with a distinct tinge of yellow Goldige.


Order: I use the highlighter, especially for the eyes and rarely subtle for the cheeks. For his glow is due to the somewhat coarser particles quite clearly, so you must be careful to not get too much product. Unless you like sparkles in the sunlight ;-)
Overall, the job is easy because the pigmentation is ideal for the purpose and creates beautiful highlights of the ridges. Or where else you would like that.
Durability: As the day goes a glimmer lost mini-minimal. If you use on the eyes but also a base, then he keeps on his amazing sparkle with class. I can not complain anyway.


Positive:
  • + color +
  • effect
  • + amount + packaging
  • pigmentation
  • + + order

Negative:
  • price

Recommended: Yes, if the price does not bother

Conclusion: My highlighter looks still relatively unused in, although I find it Since my purchase already used a few times have. The texture is just great and the highlighter effect could convince me. In this respect I am glad to have this product, even if I had bought it for the price not very likely.


Could any of you even when the highlighter with? In Brands4Friends or just so? And one of the most important questions is probably: it used at all Highlighter? Do you have a favorite or change their very happy times - as I do?

Greetings
Jadeblüte

0 comments:

Post a Comment