Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pilladas En La Calle La Pokemon

[Short Review + Swatches] Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipsticks

Since the new range of Cosanova is huge, there are now exceptionally even a second short review. Another case You'll probably see you that is still about a month, new things and so I shorten the time something ;-)

This time I show you four of the new Ultimate Colour lipsticks Catrice. In addition to this series will also still give Ultimate Shine Lipsticks that are less opaque and it should be moisturizing.
Conversely, that would mean that the Colour lipsticks a bang-up coverage, but bring less moisture with it. Whether I can confirm that, you can in the following Read and see.


price and content: ~ € 3.99 for Müller, Kaufhof etc.

Content: 3.8 g

look exactly like the black hull LE ;-)


Ultimate Colour: The lipsticks are all opaque and creamy very . Also, I have a feeling that they maintain something and so the fine skin of the lips in front of Protect from drying out.
The order is also without a lip brush has no problem and the durability blown away. Ginger & Fred - my favorite - it has held (without meals) a total of 5 hours on my lips. How he did it, I do not ;-) And My Red Card I am after trying stupidly fell asleep and woke up in the morning with color again. At this point, so I'm absolutely convinced.

The only thing that could possibly interfere with, the very sweet smell which is found on all Ultimate Colour lipsticks. I personally like him and I so no problem there He quickly on the lips evaporates.

Ginger and Fred: As already mentioned, this is my favorite lipstick. It is a beautiful, opaque Rosenholzton that does not run into the lip lines, and holds just suitable for everyday use.


My Red Card: for everyday use, you can not describe this, however ;-) It is a really bright red, which is fortunately on the spot.


Pink me up! This lipstick is really intense and incredibly striking. Definitely only for the brave and what I still do not know how to deal with it. However, he is great quality.


Like my High Heels: This is stung me at the event as the first eye. A really bright tomato red, which is probably best for evening events. Unfortunately, he runs from a minimum so that a lip liner would be wise.

Recommended: Yes

Conclusion: Although all have grieved that the absolute Catrice Moisture lipstick, take the range, I find the alternative offered wonderful. Quality can again convince both lipstick color for each series and also what will be there. I've only just picked pretty loud ;-) But just to be Nudefans find.



you like one of the nuances, or are they too loud for your taste? Are you glad still new on the lipstick? Or you are among those who mourn the loss of just Absolute Moisture and Lippi are not yet ready for new experiences? ;-) And - since Jettie me grad or put on it - what you say for the price?


Greetings
Jadeblüte

0 comments:

Post a Comment