Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Morton Quick Salt Wal-mart

[Preview] The new P2 line and my "on-the-first-glance Favorites

Yesterday my reading list is again a regular P2 wave been flooded. First photos, previews, many press and most importantly some friends screaming. In fact I had of course previously been looking forward to some great things. Especially on the new paint - but the sight of the pictures I heard how my wallet cheered and my inner voice whispered: Great, because you've got saved quite a lot of money.
So I told you once a "collage" put together of my current wish list :


course, this is only my first impression of the press pictures and counter photos. Perhaps this view will change even with the passage of time and frankly, I hope something.
so nice because saving money is so sad it is wait for the whole old, mad mad paints with glitter, shimmer, etc. So drink tea and ;-)

So you also know what I mean, there are for me only a small fast run of the new products. Those marked with a small, green J are still so very dare Perhaps favorites of mine:

(All images can be enlarged with a click!)


last forever coatings: The € 1.75
Color Victim Lacke: Je 1,55€


Color Touch Pencils: Je 3,65€
Lash Bomb Macara: 3,45€
Zoom Art Mascara: 3,25€
Big Drama Mascara: 3,25€
Color Fusion Palette: Je 3,95€
Eye Dream Lidschatten: Je 2,95€



Lip Passion Gloss: Je 2,95€
Glamourazzi Lip Pencil: Je 2,95€



will also give it to my knowledge still new lipstick shades and other products that are not shown above. On the whole I'm disappointed for my part. When the baked eyeshadow I was hoping for more varied colors in the paints on new effects - instead simply Glitter & Co. were all replaced by cream. Well, except for three small exceptions. Still a shame.


How do you find the new P2-range? Is it related to those who knock down all class and all the lacquers are especially? Or you can understand me when I say boring - all been there before


discussions and comments are as always encouraged ;-)

Greetings
Jadeblüte
?

The footage of the new products come together from Pinkmelon / P2 cosmetics

0 comments:

Post a Comment