Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dismantle Caster Wheel

[Short Review + Swatches] Essence Multi Action Smokey Eyes Mascara

Hi :-)

And on it goes with the idea of the new Catrice and Essence products. Today you Samira Catrice will present the new Eyebase while you can find me at the Multi-Action Mascara Smokey Eyes.

on this product, I was especially excited because I'm a fan of the rose-pink multi action already. So my expectations were quite high - after all it is supposed to an innovation and somehow improve his. So I used the mascara the last days and what can I say? I like them even better than the Rosane :-)


price and purchase: € 2.49 at dm, Rossmann, Kaufhof etc.


Multi Action Smokey Eyes: The brush has a very distinctive shape , because while the top looks normal, appear on two sides of the bristles cut off simply to have been. Thus, a large, flat surface with many tiny ergiebt approaches.
the first withdrawal unfortunately stuck much ink at the top and this had also quite dry, so I could imagine for the life of a good result.


But what you do not everything to find the perfect mascara brush ;-) out and down so completely unprepared to the eyelashes. Say: No PRIOR combs, bending or otherwise. For the mascara promises volume, density and definition - is why the acid test.

Twice inked without preparing the Eyelash
(What looks so "stuck up", is only at
camera angle, because the lashes are doing here a bow!)

When first order then the surprise: It looked really well off. Of the dry ink you notice anything. Instead, you get a pretty even momentum, volume and even separation. The drying is blurring quickly , doing nothing and a second or even third layer does not clump the lashes.
remain all in all the lashes also flexible and smooth - The ink itself can feel only when you move your finger over the tips.

Small Natural Multi Action comparison (one-inked)


Conclusion: For me it is one of the absolute highlight products of the new Essence range . Although my eyelashes rumzicken currently, this mascara has managed to subdue the whole fairly and also to give volume. Of course you can not compare with false eyelashes, but I'm happy ;-)


Will you try the new multi-action or interested in it you do not? I'm looking back on your opinions :-)

Greetings
Jadeblüte

0 comments:

Post a Comment