Friday, February 25, 2011

Swimsuit Filling Collection

[AMU] golden age of magic and

good lunch :-)


After I adjusted the nature of yesterday, I defy you today with much more intense color. Many of you know that I am a lover violet when it comes to the eyes goes. Some tones have charmed me already, but none so much as "Black Amethyst" . This beautiful, warm purple with a subtle touch of gold has slipped with the AMU also at the top of my favorites and I have to watch to wear in the future not only the amethyst and the Aztec gold ;-)


Products Used:
  • Eyebase
  • P2 P2 P2
  • Beauty Insider Eyeliner Perfect Look! Kajal
  • Essence SE Multi Action Mascara
  • TKB Black Amethyst (whole eye)
  • TKB Soft Bronze (interior angles)
  • TKB Aztec Gold (center of the movable eyelid)


fall You too must be the sparkle of amethyst? Or you can defend you against his magic? Maybe you have even a dislike of violet on the eye and it would therefore have no hesitation come from the sink edge?


I look forward to your comments :-)

Greetings
Jadeblüte

0 comments:

Post a Comment