Friday, February 18, 2011

Road Wheels For Cannondale Lefty

[Friday Filler] 18/02/2011

Good evening, my dear :-)


After I got it last week, unfortunately, not been able to make the filling online, there is him after all this week.
And all the pretty late because I am the doctor was, and since this afternoon I visit. Anyone who remembers the small preview of recently knows, who's with me to Sunday and, above all, what's coming at you then ;-) I can only say that our first efforts were successful - but just let yourself be surprised. Now to Friday Filler:



first it seems like yesterday that I still lived at home .
second When Monday everything works just as expected - I would not mind.
third when has actually the winter decided to visit us again?
fourth gray clouds, dreary weather and icy wind raging outside my window.
5 My belly is full of mixed feelings .
sixth Oh my God, how we can have only the end of February?
7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening of TV , tomorrow I much relaxing, fun, be healthy and take pictures planned and Sunday I would like Stand that the time is ...

Who has pleasure in the Friday (or Saturday) to take part fillers, which should feel welcome to copy it to Barbara and me the link to send later :-)

Kümmer Now I look around the evening schedule and go to bed later.

I wish you all a great weekend!

Greetings
Jadeblüte

0 comments:

Post a Comment