Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Mans Size 6 Shoe Is What In Womens

[Review + Swatches] The Balm Over Shadow - Work is overrated

Good afternoon dear ones,

announced it is now the last review of my The Balm products. And while on the Over Shadow in the shade " Work is overrated . Unfortunately, I have Magis Review read later, so I had already purchased and opened ... Otherwise he would probably lie in Brands4Friends remained ;-)


price and purchase:

€ 15.50 at Kosmetik4less
€ 15.99 at Shades of Pink

Content: 0.57 g

Ingredients: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

color: Work is overrated is a shimmering, glitzriges easy and especially bright old rose. Since it is theoretically only a "Shadow" should be, I do not wonder that one finds in the range of no dark pigment, but only just bright shimmering tones.


Order: Although Shadow is an over, I use it mainly for the interior angles and highlighting under the brow arch. In both cases, I carry on the pigment on a base and score a really nice brilliant result. However, care must be taken as with all pigments fallout and moisten if necessary, hold the brush or paper Unters eye so that a non zuglitzert face.

Durability: I Have nothing in it to suspend. Moist and Base holds all great.


Positive:
  • + color
  • + color brilliance
  • + yield
  • + durability

Negative:
  • price
  • ingredients

Compare I was thinking, just a small heading "comparison" to introduce, in which I may directly compare the presented product with another. Dupes are best, of course ;-)

when typing this review I Prance from the MAC Peacocky Collection seen lying on my desk and thought: Wow, it looks kind of similar. Fix geswatcht and what can I say? The two tones are very very similar. On the lid there is little difference. So if you one of the two has , needs the other definitely not.


(Prance, 3.4 g 22 € - Work is overrated, 0.57 g 16 €)



Recommended: No

Conclusion: Lauter positive aspects but not Recommended? This is also purely and simply with the ingredients of the magic has already been written. The bottom line Shadow Over this is a super few ingredients you can in order Behawe etc very cheap. Since almost 16 € for are not even mad 1g overpriced, so I could give you any recommendation without a guilty conscience.


How is it with the Shadows Over The Balm? Do you find the price for such a lovely shade justified? And it pays attention to the ingredients or is it merely the result?

I would very much appreciate your answers. An AMU including the Over Shadow follows.

Greetings
together
Jadeblüte

0 comments:

Post a Comment