Friday, February 4, 2011

Christmas Sled Cake Stand

sounds homemade.



We need videographers might not only have a camera and the necessary video equipment.

It may also be that we Polystyrene granules, a tablespoon and a ladle to work.

Sometimes the sound is not good enough, there are noises exist or it does not exist. Then we just make it myself. I'll show you the hand of three examples.

I wish you much fun with the invention of his own noise in your video.

In our own thing on this blog page:
Every week seems at this point, a new post from me.
Since you can quickly lose the overview.
prevent this from happening here, I give you a hint:
this page, scroll to the bottom. Then you see on the left side "Subscribe".
(That you can do like, I'm happy about it!)
right next to it "Post's Atom". Click on it here. It opens another window. Here you can sort and filter my blog posts by topic. Try it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment