Saturday, February 19, 2011

Female Loosing Viriginity

Spring greetings to send his first

Hello dear ones, we have sent the spring greetings with his first rays of sunshine and fairly "warm" temperatures, at least on some days - now draws again on the fog. But now my Christmas rose and the sooo beautiful flowers, but also at home I have the first flowers ... But see for yourself:

So now I almost dozed off in front of the PC so slowly he was with the download of the photos, yawn.

Well, then I have yesterday's recipe from Catherine of Dekoimpressionen the super delicious made granola bars, I could not even try to stop everything. The recipe I have not really kept it just came in, what I had at home and they have become really good. Probably a lot healthier than the granola bars from the store with all the ingredients that nobody understands g.

And then I would like to thank my two new chasers Glamourela of glamourela 's glitter world and love Kathy welcome.

  • Sincerely your Petra

0 comments:

Post a Comment