Thursday, February 10, 2011

How To Connect A Pioneer Receiver

[Preview + Swatches] TKB Trading pigments

Good afternoon love (Who are interested only Swatches + Preview, just scroll to the first image!) Readers :-)


Tomorrow I'll probably move all day be, so far everything works. Because sadly, I'm still pretty bad and I can not go out unaccompanied, so I still have a few tests the doctor.
would I then brought to the station, set the train in Frankfurt and put back into reception. In the evening I'll hopefully heal with nothing but pictures and info on the new Essence products home - at least the preliminary plan ;-) I am least excited for the event, but at the same time a little scared because it is the first time in a long time that I get longer go out ... Therefore, I very much hope that the test is going well for me and I then again on Monday can resume normal daily life including school. Please keep your fingers crossed :-)

So much for my first current level and thus the reason why lately came back a few reviews and Co.. But again, I am confident that soon something is more important.

And a little good to prove will, I have times for you (well, geswatcht priority for a very dear friend, the half of it belongs ;-) my first pigments from TKB Trading.



What TKB Trading?

TKB Trading I discovered thanks to the love Doreen and was immediately hooked. Because it is an American Online Shop that leads including a huge selection of pigments . However, you get all sorts of other "ingredients" to make their own cosmetics. (Eg, empty nail polish bottles fats, oils, etc.)

How expensive are the pigments?

Micas The cost varies a lot, which is due to the different ingredients. However, one can buy from a sample of each pigment $ 1.50 (approximately 1.10 € ).

How much includes a sample?

times I've put all our samples on the scale and includes each sample between 8 and 13g . Only the samples that are explicitly marked " Teaspoon " containing 5g .
To briefly went to draw a few comparisons:

  • TKB Trading: ~ 10g for 1.10 € (1g / 0,11 €)
  • MAC: 4.5 g for 23 € (1g / 5.10 €)
  • hat-pony: 1.5 g for 6 € (1g / 4 €)
  • Sleek: 6.5 g for 6 € (1g / 0,90 €)
  • Barry M: 3g for 6 € (1g / 2 €)
  • TheBalm: 0.57 g at 15,50 € (1g/27, 2 €)
  • Alverde: ~ 3.5 g for 3.75 € (1g / 1 €)

What are the shipping costs?

$ 14. This is of course not least, is mitigated, but with the content. However, I recommend you to order a couple. The best course, even the same, pigments because if we are honest times: who ever consumed 10g for AMU ;-)


How can I pay?

Visa, Mastercard or Paypal (The fee does TKB!)


How long will delivery take?

We at 22.01. ordered and our pigments are at 08.02. arrived. (11 days)


What about customs and import taxes?

Up to a value equivalent to 22 € (So 19 samples) all products duty-and tax-free. It therefore falls to nothing extra!
Up to 150 €, the products are always still free of duty, but no longer tax-free - it can happen that you still have to pay extra value-added taxes.


And what do they look?

All pigments are dry on the P2 geswatcht Base:

Winter Rose is a shimmering altrose with silver highlights
Apple Blossom is a soft pink
Be my Valentine alternates between pink, Orange and gold
Crucible Red is a brownish, dark red

Cyprus Green is a dark grass green
Emerald Green Emerald Farbend is with a silver engraving
Black Star Green is dark green with black pigments

Soft Violet is a delicate white Violettton
Patagonia Purple is a cold purple with silver engraving
Black Amethyst is a pure, warm violet

Coral Reef Blue is a beautiful turquoise
Midnight Blue alternates between blue and dark violet
Deep Blue is actually a simple, strong blue

Moonstone is a cold Braunton
Chameleon Fine alternates between olive, copper and brown
Antique Copper is a shining bronze
Swiss Chocolate owns next to the brown or rust-red and gold pigments

Atzec Gold is a very warm and punchy Goldtone
Storm is a simple, opaque silver with a lot of shimmer


I can pronounce all clear recommendation for this store. The delivery times are for the United States absolutely manic okay, the capacity and the quality is very good :-) Also on the eye, they make themselves beautiful, which I will hold in the near future still in AMUs for you.

Now even the small Preview: Arrives at 18:02 Alia (aforementioned friend) for a weekend for me and we are engaged in the manufacture of its own Cosmetics . will be joined by lipsticks, pressed eye shadow, blush, gloss and Co. Of course, we document the whole and so far our attempts are successful, present in small tutorials :-)


the end times again my question: You knew TKB Trading already and if you have ever ordered there? And how you like the pigments on the first Swatch view? Hooked or rather bored?
I look forward as always to your opinions.
Greetings
Jadeblüte

0 comments:

Post a Comment