Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Auditorium Theatre Chicago Seating Chart

[Short Review + Swatches] Essence Geleyeliner London Baby + Berlin rocks

a beautiful morning, I wish you all :-)


After yesterday a great response to the Multi-Action Smokey Eyes Mascara (what a name) from Essence gabmöchte I continue today with a different highlight group. The new Geleyelinern .
they will be available in 4 different colors that all have a well-known city in the name. Of these, I will introduce you to the following 2: 02 London Baby and 03 Berlin Rocks.

In Samira be found today by the way the new 18h-Matt Make-Up by Catrice. And although in the brightest of all nuance. Pure is definitely worth a look.


price and purchase: € 2.99 at dm, Rossmann, Karstadt etc.

Content: 3ml


Texture: The texture is incredibly soft - I would say moussig - and can be this class refer to any brush. For it was at the "gel" eyeliner denim Wanted LE my biggest problem: Use the included brush was the order is not good and my favorite brush for the hard mass was too soft. There is no problem to take a lot of color and a beautiful eyeliner to draw.


In London is Baby is a great anthracite with very fine shimmer particles.


Berlin Rocks however, a really great violet, which also shines beautifully. While this is on the jar still works quite warm, it looks on the skin is rather dark and cool.

Durability: The promise eyeliner, waterproof be and yes, they actually are ;-) I really had trouble removing the Armswatches again. At least with soap and water, because when I took my oily AMU remover, it went well


G eleyelinerpinsel. A fitting brush absorbed into the new range for 1,49 €. It is slightly beveled and the swatches I could pull super thin lines and tail with it. On the eye, it has unfortunately not worked out so well, but what I put on my exercise. Overall, he is also quite solid, but I prefer to stay where Alverdepinsel :-)


Recommended: Yes

Conclusion: I are the two Liner already grown right to the heart . The texture is so soft that I can even use my Alverde Geleyelinerpinsel with which I basically manage the best eyeliner. Even in terms of durability, they could convince, which for me is after many disappointments crumbs very important.

the brush can beginners, the plan anyway, experiment to look at all cases. Just as people with such a form is already familiar. Because in principle he does well on color, delivers it without problems and may draw fine lines.


As you can see, I am very satisfied with the Neueinzügen and hope that they do not dry out! The packaging looks, but on first glance quite reliable.

Now my question to you: How do you handle it with eyeliner? Do you use or have you ever Gelline avowed fan of Liquideyelinern? Is there brush Favorites? Brands that you would never back away?

I look forward to any responses!

Greetings
Jadeblüte

0 comments:

Post a Comment