Monday, February 14, 2011

Sorority Initiation Panties Humiliation

[Swatch] Catrice Rouges rape Berry Ice Cream + Pink Grapefruit Shake

Good morning dear ones :-)

Following the Essence / Catrice event like Samira and I'll introduce you to and from the new products. Lest you every day on our two blogs look the same, we have discussed with the publishing. Thus, you can now day two new product groups view, which are then available soon ;-)


While her at Samira today by the new Sun Club eye shadow palette of Essence, there are two of my new Catricerouges. And that is a nuanced "Raspberry Ice Cream" and "Pink Grapefruit Shake". The names have been successful in my opinion great, what with Catrice is fortunately not rare
:-) Sorry I can not tell you the exact prices, but guess that they will cost around 4 €. Once I have the right info, I wear it here after.



Raspberry Ice Cream: Blush This is really beautiful and perfect for light skin. The great part in the potty is a strong raspberry, the current as dull, while the lighter, smaller chamber is significantly understated and gleaming.
together you get a really nice Alltagston in a subtly shimmering raspberry pink.


Pink Grapefruit Shake: Unlike Raspberry is a cooler Rougeduo in bright pink that gentler on the cheeks but acts. Again, the tone of the large side is more pigmented than the right, which in turn shines. Together they conjure in a nice touch of freshness to the face - even a sound, I can particularly recommend pale girls.



Summary of two shades: I now the last two days had one color on one cheek and I have to complain about so far nothing. The pigmentation is ideal for a rouge, the shelf life guaranteed by the evening and the effect is very fresh.
If you do not want both, I would recommend the types of warm and cold Raspberry the grapefruit. Overall it is a matter of taste ;-) Whether you need both, I doubt, moreover, because they see are actually very similar.

If I have done it, I'll still carry a grudge pictures of both Rouges.

I hope you enjoyed the mini-insight into the first division of the new product range and Catrice I could be one or anfixen of you.

Greetings
Jadeblüte

0 comments:

Post a Comment