Thursday, February 24, 2011

Charriol Celtic Noir Bracelet Stores

[AMU] A view of the forest

And this view is unfortunately quite boring right now: Brown . Now and again stands out a fir or other conifer. dominated but the whole, despite all of bare branches and bare tree trunks - sometimes even ivy and mistletoe, the hermachen over the dormant trees. Since not everything can be colorful and loud, I sometimes bend the will of nature and color matched me ;-)


Used Products:
  • P2 Eye Base
  • P2 Perfect Look! Kajal
  • P2 Beauty Insider eyeliner
  • Essence SE Multi Action
  • TKB Moonstone (interior angles)
  • TKB Antique Copper (eyelid)
  • TKB Swiss Chocolate (exterior angle)

Especially Moonstone has an incredibly good quality . I do not know whether we might have mixed very well and pressed, but he is fantastic. No fallout, buttery soft, super color output - Simply a perfect everyday eye shadow, I can recommend as unrestricted.

Although the weather depressed me, I had this brown AMU surprisingly a lot of fun - but just how you like it? Do you find also that brown is a handyman so you can simply enter the time?


Greetings
Jadeblüte


0 comments:

Post a Comment