Sunday, February 20, 2011

How To Adjust Lp Gas Flame

And Candy to go ...

Good morning dear ones!

Drawing Day! :-)

Thanks for your great comments and kind words!
I'm glad that you yourselves have participated in such large numbers!

After today I have tried for half an hour early to get my Random Org
image on the blog and failed miserably, there were short term plan B.
And saw this:


has draw my helpers (still tired in Schlafi) dug diligently in the drum
and has won:
has

FRIEDA

leave the comment # 24!

Frieda said ...
Wow, Dani, I've since found a great blog, and a beautiful Candy gibts there just as well.
I make it smooth with even fast.
Candy just got the link, and now I have to browse there ..... You make beautiful cards!
lg Frieda
17th February 2011 21:56


Congratulations dear Frieda!
you please show a SAB set out and sign up quickly for me
(mailto: danistempelt@gmx.de ).
your profit will then make the trip! :-)

you all a great Sunday and enjoy
in everything you have before!

0 comments:

Post a Comment