Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gay Cruising By Bluetooth

Workshop: video editing (1)



Most videographers turn on holiday well without a script. Finally, we also do not know what will happen can do. There is then already so a lot of material gathered will be then be at home.
, how we provide an overview of our shot scenes and how is it a "real" film?

The approach to a video project is different. I show in my video just one way that I have used many times before.

the video I am working on my film Casablanca. Here currently Bogart SE 4 is installed.
I work in the two-monitor operation. When viewing on a single monitor can / is the display slightly different. This can also be the case if you are using a different monitor resolution.

The following topics are the subject of my article:

My approach video editing without a script (eg holiday film)
preparation for video editing (design of the film)
grouping
trimming
insert editing
sound from the image separate
image calming the Deshaker

Additional information: The
shown "Deshaker is an optional add-on program for image stabilization.
Likewise, the program "Power Key". This makes it possible to quickly and easily make video editing with the keyboard.

More details about these programs you can find in other posts or contact:

http://www.MacroSystem.de

All information without guarantee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment