Friday, February 4, 2011

Ringworms On A Maltese

[Friday Filler] 04/02/2011

Good evening,

today Friday Filler comes very late and as you may have noticed, was my second post TheBalm not online. This was because our cats love tonight the cable from the splitter have bitten through and I was so Internetlos ;-) My friend would then have as before to a new concern, and now I'm back again, move the Review but tomorrow .
There are still filling the Friday and a big hello to all new and old readers! :-)

first Hello lucky where are you going?
second many things I would like to try, but only if anyone join in .
third Actually I could do to be healthy .
fourth I think was the last time it can not good n messages.
fifth in the cinema I've seen lately Burlesque, The Green Hornet and machetes - all for Movies are great, although I liked the two last better.
sixth blogs that were created out of sheer greed-free products, I think is terrible.
7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to writing , tomorrow I then again write planned and Sunday I would like - Three times a guess? Leave !


The Friday Filler you can copy as always with Barbara , complete it and be happy in your comments ! Post

Greetings
Jadeblüte

0 comments:

Post a Comment