Saturday, February 19, 2011

How Much A Swimming Suit Cost

I wish could all eight ...

like to invite you tomorrow ... again!

I did the workshop fun.
I had hoped it would be nice demo to be.
But my first workshop will correct all that great, I had not thought of that!

A big thank you my dear guests.
did you ever made so great ... so much joy ... enthusiasm ... creativity ...
it was great!!

For you readers a little photo shoot:
The table before off we went ..


Favors ...


exhibits to the "exciting "....


The girls in action ...


Sandra with the splash of color ...


stick together projects ...



Two out of three prepared projects we have done today.
A package of candy:


And of course a map:


Here are the results of the girls.
It was great to see how they have developed their own ideas
with the punches "played" for you!


I hope you had as much fun as I did.
Thanks for the nice afternoon, Hüftgold, beautiful flowers,
your orders and three workshop reservations!
You are great, "guinea pigs" were! :-)
I'm looking forward to seeing you all soon again.
Then without punching chaos - we promise! ;-)
(At this point, dear greetings to Stoffel and Claudi the illness
could not be with us. See you next time!)

If you also now have pleasure time to participate in a workshop
call me or write me a mail!

So now I will occupy myself with random Org tomorrow so I can
will draw the winner of Candy's.
have until midnight you have the chance to write you!

you all a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment